Friday, December 3, 2010

Zhengzhou to Guangzhou

We ended another segment of our trip and on to the home stretch.  We've had time to spend with our daughter in between paperwork and meetings.  We received Lena's Chinese Passport (hard to read but it's definitely her photo).

Lena is doing amazing.  She's adjusting well and parts of her personality are starting to show.  She just turned 18 months on Thursday.

The next step is a doctor's visit, consulate appointment and Visa documents.  We can see Thursday, December 9 quickly approaching - that's when we get to take Lena home!

3 comments:

  1. I love this picture! Can't wait for you all to get home! We miss you! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just told Kent that I am going to be so scary b/c I am preparing to spoil that sweet little angel so much! I seriously want to squeeze her and kiss those cheeks. Will she be afraid of me? I will have to go a little easy. :-) Hurry up and get back here!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lena is absolutely darling! Thanks for posting the pics - keep them coming - I look at them every day (multiple times). Can't wait to spend time with the three of you. xo

    ReplyDelete